You can read all about what manifesting is and "Why Manifesting Works" here. And now, I am giving you 6 simple steps to start manifesting.
Step 1: Know what you want.
If you don’t know exactly what you want, you can’t actually take steps to make it happen. You must know what you desire, you must get very clear on the specifics, detailing the features too. The exact car, the exact house, the exact trip... You have to envision it exactly as you want it. When picking a thing to manifest, ask yourself:
* Do I really want this
* How will I benefit from having this
* Does it feel right?
* How will it be good for me and for others?
You truly have to desire it and believe you want it. You have to really want and connect with the intention to have it and believe that you will receive it in the future.
Step 2: Visualize it.
Once you know what you want it is time to manifest: think about what you want exactly as if it was going to happen, meditate about it, create a vision board. Pour all your energy and concentration into seeing it with your mind’s eye, and let all the good feelings about the object or outcome well up inside you. This step works best if you do a multi-sensory visualization; if you can see, hear, smell, touch... Make it as real as you possibly can, so it’s almost like it’s yours already. Talk about it and let it live in your mind as if you already know it will happen.
Step 3: Work toward your goals.
Manifestation doesn’t just work with your thoughts, there has to be a form of action on your part. This could be actually applying for the jobs that suit what you are looking for and going to the interviews. This will then push you to take some action and, ultimately, manifest your goals into your life. Write down 3 actions you can do today to bring you closer to your goal. Start taking action and keep taking action until you’ve reached your goal.
Step 4: Get Rid Of Things That Stand In Your Way. Unfortunately, there will always be something standing in your way to success. This shouldn’t scare you, this is just part of the whole manifestation process. Keep an eye out for:
* Negative beliefs/mindset: If you are in a bad place emotionally, you need to first get yourself into the right mindset before you can successfully manifest anything. You can’t be focusing on negativity and expect to attract good things into your life. So take some time to practice self-care. Try meditation and different stress-relief techniques.
* Toxic people: When you are working on manifesting your dream you need to make sure no one is holding you back. People who don’t believe in you, always criticize you and/or complain about everything are blocks that will keep you from doing your best.
* Timing: Sometimes you just need to be patient. Everything you want will happen. But it will happen at the right time and for the right reasons. So if something isn’t happening for you right now, it doesn’t mean it never will. Keep believing and keep working on your goal.
Step 5: Receive and acknowledge what you get.
The universe is always giving you help, but it’s easy to miss the signs (especially when they come in unexpected ways). When you start to acknowledge and receive signs from the universe, the universe will give you more of what you want.
Remember, you attract what you are sending out. To attract more of what you want, you have to raise your vibration. By spending 10-15 minutes a day (at least) doing something that makes you feel good, anything from watching a YouTube video or meditating, you’re ensuring your vibration stays high
Remember, a crappy mood means you’re going to be rewarded with crap. Staying positive is the easiest way to be certain good things are coming.
Step 6: Trust the process.
As you work toward your goal, it may question if manifesting actually works. You might get discouraged and frustrated. If you are sitting in the struggle and wondering when things are going to happen you aren’t trusting the process. When you question manifestation, you’re telling the universe to prove manifesting doesn’t work.
The Law of Attraction obliges by sending you experiences that keep you stuck. To manifest, you have to trust the process. Whenever you find yourself doubting, catch yourself and say, “I’m getting closer and closer to my goals every day. Believe it.