There are items for babies and items for beach/winter. Remove from your list according to the type of trip you are taking.
To carry on the plane: - Baby Passport - Enough diapers for the flight + airport time
- Wipes - A thick blanket - 2 changes of PJs - 2 burp cloths - Carrier (to walk around airport hands-free) - Roll of plastic bags for used diapers - Pacifiers - 2 top changes for mom & dad - Mobil Changing Pad - Disinfecting towels
- Baby Tylenol
- A few toys/teething toys
- Vitamin D drops - Organic & Pure Coconut Oil in liquid form - Clothes for 2 weeks
- Socks - Hairbands / bows
- Baby brush - PJs - Baby Sunscreen - Extra bibs
- Extra burp cloths - A lighter blanket
- Thermometer - Nail filer - Nasal aspirator - Car seat cover
- Teething toys
- Baby shampoo/wash
- Winter hat & mittens
Get there if possible (I recommend renting): - Diapers & Wipes
- Stroller (rent or bring on plane) - Car seat (rent or bring on plane) - Bassinet (rent)
See all my baby products on my baby amazon list.