1. I am a creature of habit and will order the same thing off the menu and go to the same restaurants, over and over again, and never get tired!
2. I hate going shopping and trying on clothes. I love to get everything online and avoid stores & lines.
3. I lived in Bloomington, Indiana, for two years when I was very young, I know, not an exciting place, but I enjoyed it back then and I would not be living in LA if it wasn't for those two years abroad, because it is where I learned all my English, where I discovered my passion for living internationally & where I got the courage to move here on my own.
4. I have always been amazing at math, and thought it was fun. Yet have always been terrible at languages, failed and hated any language class I took (Spanish, Catalan...). Funny because I never use math now, and use writing at work ALL THE TIME.
5. I took four years of German. Don't ask me anything tho - see why in previous point.
6. I am NOT a perfectionist. I probably should proof read and double check things more than I do. Which is why I have my staff proof read work stuff for me.
7. I don't like being the center of attention. And I don’t care for people to take my photos, which is why I kinda like (and hate) this page, since it makes me step out of my comfort zone, which is ultimately always good!
8. Although I love to live in LA city, it would be my dream to move to an island (preferably in the Philippines) for a year or two when my kids are little and live a barefoot life.
9. I don't watch TV because I don't have time, but when I do I like to watch things like The Bachelor / reality TV because that's what helps me unplug the most, yup, guilty.
10. I am a minimalist and clutter & too much "stuff" around the house get me annoyed. So I often donate.