What exactly will they remember instead?
How to make sure they have good childhood emotions to cherish?
- The relationship between their parents
- Events with strong emotions
- How other members of the family are treated
- How new members of the family are treated
- How a pet is treated
- Family rituals like meals, walks, movie nights
- Undivided attention (quality vs quantity)
- How you respond to their needs
- How we talk about them to others
- The confidence and self-respect we help them build
- The sense of security and saftey
- The support to overcome obsticles
- Traveling and activity experiences
- Where they grew up and the ambiance around them
It's all about EMOTIONS!
So next time you worry about not being able to afford a materialistic thing, don't 💫