If you know me, you know I love the desert, it's magical, peaceful and such vibes. Palm Springs has always been one of my favorite getaway destinations and I am finally doing a little recap on all the things I love to do in PS!
WHERE TO STAY
Staying at Airbnbs in Palm Springs is always amazing, y here are a few of my favorite HOMES WITH PRIVATE POOL, and PS style, prices vary depending on dates (tip, book in advanced):
Over the years, we have literally stayed in EVERY SINGLE HOTEL there! Is there a reward for that? Ha! At least I can genuinely tell you the hotels we absolutely love & have that PS vibe and magic.
- La Serena Villas (adults only)
- Ritz Carlton (Rancho Mirage area but perfect if you want to be in your own bubble)
WHERE TO EAT
There are so many great restaurants in PS. Of course right now, not all of them are open and not all of them offer patio dining, but if you are looking to order take-out or dine out (if possible) check these out.
Chicken Ranch (for my kale salad, so yum, but my husband loves their chicken too)
WHAT TO DO
- Bike Ride: Many hotels and even Airbnbs have bikes to borrow
- Morning walks: my absolute favorite thing to do is grab a coffee and walk in the morning with the kids and the stroller, around the neighborhood, before it gets warm. PERFECTION.
- BOOMERS: This place is awesome with or without kids, so fun. There's mini golf (such a long course, kids under 5 are free and even my kids under 4 played GREAT), they also have bumper boats, go karts (for 40 inches and over), batting cages, a climbing wall, and an arcade.
- Hiking: This page tells you about all the trails + lengths.
- The Tram: such a gorgeous sight! Although right NOW it is temporary closed.
- Shopping: This outdoor mall is beautiful.
- Jeep Tours: open air jeep tours for adults only.
- Get Air: trampoline park perfect for kids 2.5+
- Visit the Windmilds
- And most importantly: relaxing by the pool, enjoying the gorgeous sunny weather, and the full starred sky, so magical!
What else do you like doing in Palm Springs?