1. From 3 to 6 months, give theme these oral stimulation chewing toys so that their lips, tongue, cheeks and especially the jaw exercise properly before starting solids! Great to learn and grow strong through oral exploration. It also provides a safe alternative to chewing on fingers, nails, pencils, etc. It also helps with food aversions and encourages texture acceptance and normalize sensitivities. Both are free of lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, and latex
2. These spoons are properly shaped and sized, also BPA free
3. This variety of plates & bowls are great
4. With solid introduction comes water introduction. Purchase different type of sippy cups like the ones here so they learn how to drink from them all, note some babies can drink from ones first so having options is helpful, do not introduce water with bottle
5. Bibs! Here are the only ones recommended ones by my pediatric nutritionist
6. I absolutely love cooking baby food in a baby cook because they steam and blend (2in1) and it's just a great place to cook all the baby food independently from our own. Here are my favorite, but I have to say the babymoov linked below is GREAT because it can cook up to 2 or 3 (with the XL) food items at once, and when they start solids it's so beneficial to cook balanced meals quicker!!
7. To freeze puree, these are great
8. Here are some great baby food storage containers
9. Disposable pouches for home-made on-the-go food
10. High Chair options, I have the first one but its more pricey so I am linking others that I love and that have convenient features.
11. You will also need to get ready for some constipation, so purchase this non-gmo, no preservative, organic constipation relief product, and use code LAURA15 for a 15% off
12. Self-feeding spoons for when they start doing so, these are safe