1. It’s okay to not know where you are going, or what you are doing. It is part of the growth and discovery process that you are supposed to go through right now. Soon, it will all start to make sense, you’ll find meaning to your struggles, they will shape you and push you in directions you wouldn’t have gone otherwise and you’ll be thankful for them.
2. Don’t worry about WHEN things will happen. Trust that they are coming at the perfect time.
3. All of those intuitive feelings: YES, THEY ARE TRUE. Keep paying attention to your incredible intuition and following those downloads of information and ideas that you get out of nowhere. They are directing you to where you need to be. You don’t need validation from others.
4. You are working on building your dreams, even if you don’t know what those dreams are yet.
5. Yes, you will prove everyone wrong. So, keep ignoring them. And keep being you.
6. Know your worth. If they don’t appreciate you and your time and effort, let them go. But never regret giving your best to people, keep doing so.
7. Start nourishing your soul sooner. Practice being inward, feeding your body better foods, sit in silence, your body and mind balance will help you navigate this challenging path.
8. It’s okay if you are always helping people and you get nothing in return. This is in fact, one of your gifts and you will build three businesses based on helping others feel and be at their best. This is what you are meant to do.
9. If you are not sure, don’t waste your time.
10. You don’t want to do things conventionally and that’s fine. You will succeed by being you and doing things your way.
11. There isn’t a lot of competition in LA for you, you are meant to be and grow here in a speed this process. There will be major obstacles along the way, but once you overcome them, nothing can stop you.
12. You keep getting rejected from certain projects you think are great because you are meant for so much more!
13. Let go of people that aren’t happy or proud to see you succeed, and those who bring your energy to lower vibrations.
What’s one thing you’d tell your 20-year-old self?