I showed you my daytime skincare routine and now it is time for me to show you my nighttime routine. Each one of the products I chose for my nighttime routine specifically targets anti-aging and helps replenish my skin with the essentials to wake up with radiant skin by the morning!
Here's my NIGHTTIME skincare routine:
1. PRECLEANSE: Dermalogica Precleanse This is my first step because it gets rid of any oil, impurities, sunscreen, pollutants, and makeup from the day, even mascara! Allowing the skin to be ready for a deep, proper cleanse! I love that it is super nourishing too, in a nice oily form with fatty acids, but does not clog the pores.
2. CLEANSING. At night, I like to use The Cult Classic Purifying Face Cleanser by Tula. A refreshing gel cleanser goes deep into pores to remove impurities made with probiotics + superfoods that truly nourish the skin after a long day, great before bed. I also have seen that it truly removes all impurities and deep cleans without stripping or drying out skin, packed with probiotics to leave skin looking nourished and balanced and suitable for all skin types and all ages, even excellent for dry skin. You can use code LAURAGIMBERT for a 15% off all Tula store products.
3. TONER Right now I am loving the Tula Pro-Glycolic 10% PH Resurfacing Gel, it is so soft and gentle, 100% alcohol free with natural probiotics and glycolic acid to gently remove dead skin cells and excess dirt and oil (without over drying!). My skin totally showed results in days, and I am obsessed. Another product you can get a 15% off using code LAURAGIMBERT directly at Tula store!
4. SERUM Vital C Hydrating Anti-Aging Serum by Image Skincare I use the same one than in the AM because again, I can't stress how much I love it. Especially if I use the Tatcha glowing vitamin C serum in the AM, then I make sure I use this one at night because it does improve your skin! It fights the visible signs of stress and fatigue (a mama's best friend), brightens, tightens, as well as softens the appearance of wrinkles effectively, supports collagen creation, and protects skin against oxidative damage.
5. EYE CREAM Ageless Total Eye Lift Creme by Image Skincare This targets the signs of fatigue, puffiness and aging in the delicate eye area, it also supports collagen synthesis, improves firmness and hydrates.
6. HAYLURONIC ACID FILLER Ageless Total Pure Hyluronic Filler by Image Skincare This is perfect for moms and woman like me who want to fill in the lines without injections, and YES you can also see results quickly. I have been using it for four months and I can feel my skin tighter and wrinkle free. Even with sleep deprivation :) It is a concentrated topical filler with six forms of lower and higher molecular weight hayluronic acids to rapidly smooth away the appearance of wrinkles.
7. MOISTURIZER The oil free face moisturizer by Tula is insane. Like a glass of water for dry skin! This addictive gel cream leaves skin quenched, dewy and revived in a weightless, oil-free texture. Also, 15% off using code LAURAGIMBERT
8. OIL I am absolutely obsessed with Face Hero Go-to Oil, another clean product I discovered. A few drops and feel like magic. Going to bed with these oils I swear makes you wake up glowing and younger looking, def the secret to youthful skin!
9. SKIN TOP COAT Sound Sleep Cocoon by Dermalogica I top everything off with this, I usually let point 1-7 set in, and add this lotion right before bed. It optimizes the skin restoring its fatigue and vitality signs (perfect for mamas). Waking up with a more visibly healthy and radiant skin by the morning!
10. LIP MOISTURIZER Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex by Image Skincare This moisturizes and contains a powerful, anti-aging polypeptide complex that supports collagen in the lips so they look naturally firm and full. Feels amazing and I love to apply it at night because it provides lasting moisture for hours through the night. I hate dry lips at night, especially in dry winter months! I feel like I wake up with plumped lips.
11. COLLAGEN Beauty Collagen by Vital Proteins This is my night cap, I take it before bed (either sip on it while I work on my computer after dinner, or, while I unwind watching a movie with my hubby - who he enjoys as well). I love the Lavender Lemon taste, simply mixed with hot water! This collagen also has Probiotics and Hayluronic Acid.
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is responsible for the maintenance of healthy connective tissues, such as bones, joints, skin, hair, and nails. Perfect postpartum to help skin bounce back and tighten, helps prevent postpartum hair loss, also helps with hair regrowth, and glowing skin too!
- Hayluronic Acid it keeps skin extra hydrated and smooth, reducing the appearance of dine lines and wrinkes, and it also fights aging.
- Probiotcs for good gut health. It is the good bacteria we need to keep a good immune system and fight any viruses. Also super important if breastfeeding.
You can see the other Beauty Collagen flavors here.