We had to cancel a few mini road trips we had booked because things got extra busy with our work (which we are very thankful for), but we still felt the need to disconnect from the hectic home/work routine with two kids, so we decided to do a little stay cay in our neighborhood!
We chose to stay at the legendary Beverly Wilshire, one of my favorite LA hotels (some may know it as "the Pretty Woman hotel"), it's not only located in the heart of Beverly Hills, but has breathtaking postcard worthy views, and is super luxurious yet very cozy, warm and charming.
Such a sophisticated, romantic, family friendly hotel. They offer cribs and sofa bed upon request, they have kids menus and their staff always makes sure you have everything you need.
Here are some safety measurements they are taking right now:
- All guests & employees go through health screenings prior to entry
- Housekeeping service occurs when room is vacant
- Turn down service is upon request only
- The Four Seasons App allows you to chat with employees from your own device
- They are currently offering outdoor fitness options!
- In Room Dining is available 6:30am to 9:30pm, super convenient with kids, and you can quickly order through their app which is so convenient
- Indoor restaurants, fitness center, jacuzzi, Spa & business center are temporarily closed
- Their lower capacity allows easy social distancing
- And the cleanliness is impeccable
We got to enjoy the "Maserati Suite Drive Package" which includes accommodations in one of their spacious suites (like the one we stayed at with a living room, bedroom, two big bathrooms and large balcony, perfect for families) at 20% off, and a complimentary rental of a 2020 Maserati Levante SUV for 24h, available now through March 31, 2021.
This is an ideal stay-and-drive package if you are visiting LA, or wanting to do a fun staycation like us, even with kids, since the SUV is a 5 seater and can accommodate up to two car seats.
We took the Maserati to explore the city (it's has such a beautiful design, powerful, dynamic, and SO comfortable). And to enhance our experience, the Beverly Wilshire provided us with a fall-inspired picnic, crafted by the Hotel’s culinary team which we enjoyed as a break at the park!
The hotel is the perfect spot to relax, feel pampered, get room service, walk around Rodeo Drive, and enjoy their pool area which is like a little oasis bubble in the middle of the city, heated and open 6a-6p right now, and it's wonderful even during the winter days.
If you are craving a staycay or are visiting town, as a couple or family, I definitely recommend.