You’re at your third trimester! Can you believe it? Preparing for the last few months and getting ready for labor is so exciting! Sure, you may be getting more uncomfortable by the day and so ready to meet your baby. But you are almost there, remember to enjoy these last few months!
Here are some of the items that will be helpful.
1. Comfy shoes shop
2. Antiacids (vegan, free of fillers, binders, artificial ingredients. No gluten, wheat, dairy) shop
3. Comfy Night Gown shop
4. Foot Massage Ball shop
6. Belly Support Band shop
7. Guide To Breastfeeding Book shop
8. Yoga Mat for Prenatal Yoga + Stretches shop
9. Raspberry Leaf Tea (preps uterus for labor) shop
10. Lavender Essential Oil shop
11. Epsom Relaxing Bath Salts shop
12. Birthing Ball shop
13. Medjool Dates (for leg cramps + help speed up cervical dilation) shop
14. Wire Free Bra shop
Other services you may consider "shopping for" now more than ever:
3. Postpartum Doula
5. Child Birth Classes
6. Newborn Care Classes
7. Breastfeeding Classes
8. Lactation Consultant Backup
9. Infant and Child Basic First Aid and CPR Class
Other items that will be helpful for you to use are linked on the previous trimester posts, if you missed out check them out here:
First Trimester Must Haves Go!
Second Trimester Must Haves Go!